Adjustable Footrest for IKEA Antilop in Pine Rounded
- Regular price
- $29.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $29.99 CAD
- Unit price
Our version 2 of the Adjustable High Chair Footrest for IKEA Antilop is designed for improved posture while seated in the high chair. All footrests come with 4 rubber O-Rings to help secure the footrest in place and the notches allow for easy installment and adjustments while your child is growing. Footrest is coated with a clear polyurethane which makes the footrest washable with a damp rag or wipes, it requires zero "wood maintenance". Footrests are made locally in Morinville, Alberta, Canada in a small family run shop.
Just like the older version but we refined the look for those who prefer a rounded end.
Is your little one constantly wiggling around while seated in their highchair? Are you finding it difficult to get them to concentrate on eating? If you answered yes to one of the above questions we have the right item for you! Our footrests are proven to help your little one feel more comfortable while eating by giving them foot support.
- Promotes proper posture while eating and helps reduce fidgeting which allows your child to concentrate on eating.
- Comfort is a big thing and babies know that, if they are uncomfortable during meal time chances are they are not focused on eating what is in front of them.
- Having a footrest also helps babies focus on developing their fine motor skills which allows them to feed better. These certain fine motor skills include, learning to use a spoon, picking up small items of food, biting and chewing. By providing your child with a comfortable position to eat in you are allowing them to work on achieving those milestones.
Placement and Design!
- Before installation insure the highchair legs and o-rings have been cleaned with soap and water, even if your highchair is brand new. To prevent slippage during the duration of your child using the footrest we recommend you clean the legs and o-rings at least once a month to help keep the footrest in the proper positions.
- Plaid and Pine Shop’s unique bottom notch design helps prevent footrest from slipping. We designed our footrest to work with the o-rings as one unit which keeps the footrest secure and on the highchair even when your little one kicks at it! For our design to properly work you must insure the bottom o-rings are wedged into the bottom notch at all times this insures a snug and proper fit.
- Always make sure the child’s hips, knees and ankles are at a 90 degree angle while using the footrest. With our fast and simple adjustable design, you can make the necessary adjustments in seconds to keep your little one in the most comfortable position while seated.
- Easy adjustability allows the footrest to grow with your child from the early stages of food introduction until they are ready to transition to a table. Looking for a table for your little one? Click the link to check out our 2 in 1 Kitchen Helper, it’s a learning tower and desk all in one!
*Please note all wood is unique and no two boards are the same, there will be slight variations in colour and grain.*
**Safety warning: Please insure that when using the foot rest that child is securely strapped into high chair with the adjustable straps. In general footrest make it easier for children to climb out of the high chairs, please never leave a child unattended while using these products. Also O-Rings should be kept out of reach of children when not being used due to them being a choking hazard.**